Out of 185,189 Magento’s active online portals and marketplaces, there are just 52,218 stores that have gone through Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration. All remaining 132,971 businesspeople are still running the Magento eCommerce business on Magento 1. They are at stake of falling onto unsupported software commencing from June 2020.
Strengths of Magento 2 aka Top 4 Benefits of Magento 2:
The principal purpose behind the reluctance to Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration is that the major eCommerce business decision-makers believe that this transformation would gain no additional value. It is similar to replacing adjacently arranged chairs with no real benefit in the experience at all. Thus, they are trying to extend their ROI invested in Magento development. Let’s see the top advantages that are requiring you Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration.
1. Magnified Security
Magento 2 has placed a significant focus on protection, and consequently, has extended guarded data handling. Besides its principal focus on securing user data and giving a secured checkout method, Magento 2 will meet each important terms of an excellent eCommerce solution development.
- Optimal Development Environment: Magento 2 makes the eCommerce solution development process faster and more simplistic with its DevBox Beta. DevBox Beta is an alternative to the Magento development environment.
- 2-Factor Authentication: Magento 2 platform to the eCommerce store owners provides an impressive 2-Factor Authentication. It is made available with a Magento extension, which provides a supplementary layer of safety.
- Password: The online shopping portal built with the Magento 2 development helps to improve password protection by using SHA-256 hashing algorithms within its password control method.
- Powerful Backup Strategy: To farther intensify the safety, online shopping portal owners may get a conventional backup of Magento files by downloading them with an FTP client. This includes having an offsite backup plan and downloadable backups on an hourly basis. This backup strategy ensures that the eCommerce portals don’t receive any hindrance in the online shopping service if it gets crashed or hacked in any case.
- Unique Admin URL: The unique admin URL of the Magento store gives a solid security cover by making it tougher to decode by the hackers.
2. Enhanced Scalability and Performance
Without a doubt, Magento 2 performs is superior to Magento 1 in all circumstances. It brings an upgraded indexer that aids in improving its query performance rate. Furthermore, Magento 2 utilizes Varnish Cache, the pre-eminent HTTP accelerator technology which helps simply to cache requests which make Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration vital.
This presents a simplistic way of eCommerce solution handling for multiple admin users who can create and update eCommerce products’ information without any conflicts in data. Magento 2 has intensified performance and scalability which provides further benefits such as:
- Improves database scalability and flexibility to deal with peak loads
- Optimized webpages to load faster
- Magnifies performance and accuracy of backend operations
- Lift up server response times for all activities of the eCommerce portal
3. Exceptional Reporting
When it comes to winning in your eCommerce enterprise, reporting is extremely important. The latest advanced reporting features provide 20 reports by its web interface. This characteristic delivers you the insight into three crucial fields to make better planning for your business success:
- Orders: the number of orders, AOV, and taxes and shipping fees collected
- Products: the number of products orders and which product sells best
- Customers: the number of registered accounts
Don’t you think, Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration is important?
4. Enhanced Checkout Process
Magento 2 E-commerce solution development platform provides an uncomplicated and secure checkout process to your customers via your eCommerce store or marketplace. It offers an approach to identify visitors as their guests. This removes the sign-up and sign-in forms that are needed for users to proceed to the checkout process.
Also, it gives an effective shipping rate according to region, country, or postal code. In Magento 2 based eCommerce solution, you can effortlessly integrate the suitable payment processing modes for checkout.
There are various payment alternatives obtainable that incorporate PayPal and other preferred payment gateways. You can produce your own appropriate payment modules with effortless integration with any merchant checkout platform.
It even decreases the checkout time, thereby raising your website’s conversion rate while reducing cart abandonment.
We can help you with our expert Magento 2 Migration services. Let’s discuss your needs in detail and let us explain how we can help you leverage the benefits of Magento 2.